The project comprises the following Work packages and activities:
WP1. Preparatory WP:
- Training on Bologna process,
- Analysis of the survey of stakeholders,
- Analysis of the content of international educational programmes.
WP2. Development of master programme:
- Elaboration of qualification frameworks and development of the curriculum for the Master programme,
- Approval of the developed curriculum,
- Development of courses of the curriculum.
WP3: Establishment of Computing Centres:
- Establishment of Computing Centres, purchasing the hardware and software packages,
- Development of common platform among established Computing Centres,
- Maintaining created platform.
WP4: Training activities:
- English classes for academic staff of Master programme for 6 months,
- Training on using the engineering software tools (MATLAB, COMSOL),
- Retraining of the academic staff.
WP5: Dissemination & exploitation:
- Accreditation of the Master programme,
- Introduction of the Master programme to other institutions,
- Promotion by local mass media,
- Organizing info days,
- Web site.
- Student enrollment,
- Develivering video lectures,
- Development of professional networks,
- Organizing student internships.
WP7: Quality assurance and monitoring
- Quality control and monitoring on developed Master programme,
- Evaluation of the Master programme by external experts,
WP8: Project management